During this unprecedented time, Wolsfelt's wants to assure you we are doing everything in the best interest of our customers and staff to help prevent further spread of COVID-19 virus.
We understand that shopping for your dream gown is an exciting and celebratory event. We will continue to provide this positive environment while following both mandated and self-enforced guidelines. We want you, your friends and family to feel confident when visiting our store.
To do so, we are practicing the following procedures:
- We strongly encourage appointments versus walk-ins. Our hours will continue as normal, and our appointments will stretch throughout the day to minimize the number of customers in our store at one time.
- There is a limit of 2 guests per bride, for a total of 3 in your group. We will be following the Illinois mandate of no more than 50 people in a building at one time.
- We have large private rooms that are good for the health and safety of our customers. With having larger private rooms, we can limit close interaction between our patrons.
- We are steaming all furniture and fixtures daily and frequently sterilize the interior as well. Steam cleaning has been proven to be an effective way of killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Between each fitting, we will also steam any gown that was tried on by the previous customer. Again, steam cleaning is proven to be an effective way to disinfect.
- Bridal consultants are required to wash their hands before and after each appointment.
- All alterations are in-house and conducted in private areas.
- If there are any unforeseen circumstances that result in a postponed wedding, Wolsfelt's has a large facility able to store gowns until the new wedding date.
- Along with these standard procedures, Wolsfelt's asks the customers and our employees to comply with current CDC guidelines. Please do not hesitate to reschedule your appointment if you and/or anyone in your group have the following:
- A fever
- Coughing, sneezing, aching
- Any underlying conditions that make you more susceptible to infection (diabetes, heart condition, over the age of 60)
Remember that FaceTime is a great way to share your experience with anyone who cannot make the appointment! Just as Wolsfelt's is taking all necessary precautions, we ask that our customers do the same. We want everyone's experience to be a healthy and happy one! We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
The Wolsfelt’s Team